Thursday, September 4, 2008

Heather Hazel Wedding

As perfectly follows the theme of my summer, I attended the wedding of yet another friend last weekend. Heather is someone I know beginning with my study abroad adventure in Florence and continuing on to our senior year in college.

Heather was fortunate enough to meet her husband,Chris Thorn, when they were both very young. Not knowing yet that this day would come, they attended grade school together. I swear that these are two of the nicest people you will ever meet. At the end of her college career, they reconnected and the rest is history.

The wedding was held in Yakima and you couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day. The sun was shining, a light breeze blew, and many people came to celebrate. After the catholic ceremony, we went to the reception where we enjoyed wine and passed apetizers until the wedding party arrived. Shortly after we were invited inside for a lovely dinner of salmon and pasta salad. The evening continued on to the cake, speeches, and of course DANCING!

Gus, Brittney, Ceci and I danced up a storm with the rest of the guests. We met some very nice people during the party, and we hope to have the chance to see them again. The following day, Heather and Chris embarked on their honeymoon trip... a cruise to Alaska!

I wish them all the best. Here are the pics:




No comments: