Sunday, August 24, 2008

Kitten Names and Baseball Games

What a weekend! Gus and I have really been on the go lately, and this weekend was no exception.

Gus' friends, Carlos and Katy, came up to visit us from Portland this weekend. Not wanting to disappoint our guests, we took them on a whirlwind tour of the local sites. Beginning with breakfast at the always popular, Mae's, we continued down to the Pike Place market to people watch and pick up some flowers. Following the market, we rented some kayaks and paddled around the arboretum near the Montlake cut. Finally, we ended our night at the Oakland Athletics vs. Seattle Mariners baseball game. Overall, I think the visit was a hit, although quite exhausting! Pics below...

Also, I wanted to tell everyone that we named the new kitten. From now on she will be known as "China." Gus wanted to name her something symbolic of the time we got her, and thus China was decided. It actually fits her pretty well. Gus loves to call her his "Little China Girl," and I call her "Chee Chee." The real name never really matters, right?

Anyway, I'm off to bed before beginning another long week at work. Wish me luck! Don't forget to leave your comments below and check out my YouTube videos on the right.

Carlos, Katy, and Dean














Carlos, Gus, and myself
China!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

China is such a beautiful name. You and Gus look like you are having the time of your life. As you should be. we need to have a phone visit soon. Alot has happened to me here in old Spokane.
In the mean time take care. I miss you. Summer