Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Olympic Fever

So, it's official. I have Olympic Fever! Since they began last Friday, I have been completely obsessed. It doesn't matter what the sport; volleyball, badminton, diving, swimming, equestrian... I love it all!

I blame this on the media. They have hyped athletes, such as Michael Phelps, and made me feel like I know them personally. Haha. My only gripe is the late time that the events are on. I have get some sleep, but it can't resist.

Oh well. Luckily this will only last for two weeks.

On a side note, I received a complaint that Washington D.C. was not a part of this week's poll. So, if you wish to vote this way (SAM!), please leave me a comment saying so.

Love ya!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Hahahahaha! Thanks, I feel redeemed. Did you tell your dear Gus' familia that you have a friend from Alaska? Because in case you forgot....you do.

Thanks. Have a great day. Come again.

Sam said...

OH! and ps I am also addicted to the Olympics, but I have been my whole life, I can't even blame it on the media....