Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's Official, 25 years and counting...

Thanks to everyone who sent/called me with birthday wishes yesterday. I really appreicate your kindness! I had a wonderful day. :)

Just to give everyone an update on my birthday activities, here you go:

9:00 - Slept in. Not going to work on my birthday. haha
11:00 - Shopping in Bellevue mall.
12:00 - Lunch with Gus at The Cheesecake Factory! Yummy!
1:45 - Swedish hot stone massage at Spa Scotta (I highly recommend this massage and location).
5:00 - Stuck in traffic downtown Seattle trying to get to dinner.
6:00 - Finally arrive for Spanish tapas with Gus at Tango.
7:30 - Phantom of the Opera broadway production (fantastic! horray!).
10:30 - Home in bed wishing everyday was so exciting and relaxed.

Also, I'm celebrating with friends tomorrow (Friday) night at Fremont's Oktoberfest. There are many many different types of beer to sample and plenty of activities to enjoy. It's going to be a great weekend. If you're in Seattle, and you would like to join us, let me know!

Peace.

No comments: