Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Official...

I've been promoted! My new title is Account Executive... no longer an "Assistant." I'm pretty excited about the new title and the new responsibilities I'll take on (not to mention more money!). First order of business? Plan a reporter summit for some of our most influential contacts. :)

As for other things, I'm fully in the Holiday swing. I've been Christmas shopping several times already, including the day after Thanksgiving, and I must say that my list is getting shorter! Gus and I also decorated our Christmas "plant." And YES, it is only a plant. I fear that if we had a tree of any sort, our overly ambitious cat exploration crew (i.e. Jack and China) would decide to climb or tip it over. Therefore, we opted to decorate one of our "cat-proof" house plants (pics below).


1 comment:

Sam said...

hey!

a) sooo sorry i haven't been on this in so long, turns out i'm just as bad at blogging as i ever was trying to keep a journal :)

b) CONFREAKINGRADULATIONS! how's the promotion and everything that comes with that going? i'm so happy for you girlie.

c) happy holidays, all of them...

d) of course you can crash here. do you think you'll be making it out?? and how were you going to get your hands on tickets?

e) excited to see you on the 28th :)