Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Dark Knight

Gus, Brittney and I all went to see the new Batman movie last night called The Dark Knight. For those of you who didn't know, this movie broke many records on its opening weekend for how much money it was able to bring in. While I did feel this movie was over-hyped, I really did enjoy it. If anyone should receive an award, it's the make-up artists who worked on Heath Ledger turning him into the Joker. What a creepy and unsettling look they were able to create! I recommend everyone go see this movie... it's worth your $10. :)


Have any of you seen the movie yet? What did you think?

Our night didn't end there, however, because we headed off to King's Hardware for $2 Rainiers and the Skeeball machine! Gus and I each won one game, and decided not to try and break the tie. Isn't that nice?

No comments: