Thursday, July 31, 2008

Concert Time and Work Update!


Gus and I had the opportunity last night to go see one of my favorite bands play. They are called Cute Is What We Aim For. I guess you would call them an "Emo" style band or maybe even punk? Either way, I really enjoy the music. The band really knows how to connect to the crowd, which is definitely a plus. However, Gus and I were never so happy as to have the 21+ section to escape to. While most people were crammed into the main floor, Gus and I had plenty of room in the bar section. I mean, we could literally lay down, square dance, or simply relax, and we had a good view. Couldn't ask for more! If you are interested, do check them out.

As a quick work update, I participated in media training yesterday for our new spokesperson. Basically, this means we discussed how to handle an interview and then ran him through some practice interviews. All of this was video taped so we could go back afterwards and critique his every answer. I think he's going to do great so look out!

No comments: